Détails de l’offre
Betao is a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm. We build tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are one of the largest French websites for autoentrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest auto-entrepreneur community in France.
Betao is a rising star on the French legal tech landscape and we are currently looking for an SEO manager to drive our SEO & Netlinking strategy accross our different websites.
Job Description :
You will be in charge of defining & executing the SEO strategy for our main website (http://www.portail-autoentrepreneur.fr) as well as other upcoming projects.
During your mission, you will be accompanied by an external Senior SEO consultant who will help you get started and support you getting the insights you’ll need to define and manage a long term SEO game plan.
You’ll have the opportunity to implement an ambitious SEO strategy and to learn new skills on the go. From content review to netlinking and learning how to handle JS Framework, you’ll be in a fast paced environment with a lot of challenges.
When you discover an abnormality, you’ll help get to the very bottom of it—and identify & address the systems issue that led to it : it’s not just about fixing the symptoms but understanding why this problem arose in the first place.
You can expect to grow in your strengths, versatility, and skillset in this job. You can expect a team who’ll support you within it, rise to challenges with you, and grow together.
The job is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our work environment requires you to speak both French (fluently) & English (Netflix without subtitles level ???? )
You will be responsible for :
- Devise & implement SEO optimisation strategies (technical, content, netlinking);
- Work with our team of writers & our external SEO consultant to implement our content strategy;
- Perform regular technical audits on the company web properties;
- Work with our dev team to let them know how to implement your SEO recommendations. (Our websites are using VueJS framework… it’s okay if you don’t master it !)
- Work with the marketing team to find axes of improvement accross the board ( SEA, SMO etc.. )
- Extensively use the data available to support you improvement ideas for our web properties.
About you :
We’re looking for a candidate with a minimum of one year of SEO experience, who’s ready for challenges, you won’t be able to answer every question immediately or know how all the systems work on day one, and we don’t expect you to. Solid fundamentals with Technical SEO, Marketing SEO, troubleshooting, and teamwork are what we’re looking for.
SEO is a lot about finding an acceptable middle-ground between SEO optimisation, technical limitation and UX consideration. We value people who can take a stand, yet commit even when they disagree and understand the value in listening to the other teams.
We’re open to bold ideas, but we subject them to rigorous consideration and ask for the data to back them up. Charging the trust battery is part of your work : you’ll have to take the time to help the others teams (dev, marketing, support, …) understand what you do and why.
- Interview with the CMO
- Interview with one of the founder
- Technical Interview with an SEO Consultant
From 32 to 38K, based on experience.